Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nursing School Update!

Today is the end of week 2 and I have come to the conclusion that Nursing 1 is way more demanding of one's schedule than Nursing 2. Andrew kind of lives at school these days so I only get to see him during the evenings. However in the evenings all we do is bury our heads in theory books and practice our skills. I have to confess though, Tuesday night I sat on the couch for 3 solid hours and caught up on The Bachelor, Real Housewives of OC, and Teen Mom 2. Of course I make Andrew watch these things with me so I was happy to enjoy quality time during the week with him. In my defense, my break from studying that night mainly had to do with how incredibly sore I am from clinical. Clinical is Monday and Tuesday and by Tuesday afternoon I feel like I've just done 9,786 squats. No joke. Even though I now have two patients I feel like I have less responsibility. All I do is walk in circles through the halls until something comes up that I can do. I keep telling myself its just going to make my legs toner but I have yet to see that improvement. I wish I had more pictures to post but I don't, so these uploads from Instagram will have to do.

The most important part of my get ready routine on days that I have clinical is the amount of coffee I consume.

I finally got around to making my first green smoothie. Loving it!

I love how easy it is to just grab one and let it defrost at the hospital so I have a healthy snack while on my break. However I do not love the expression on everyones face when they see me drinking it.

I can't wait until Andrew gets home so we can snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment