Thursday, October 21, 2010

and its not even my birthday

Yesterday I did some late spring cleaning of my closet to see exactly what I got workin for me these days, because it feels like I wear the same thing everyday. And what do you know, 4 shirts. ?! and 2 of them have a couple years on them. Redic. Andrew was on board with this project. He also has been telling me for the past couple weeks to go buy some clothes already, so lastnight when we didnt have anything to do and he decided it was time. I felt pretty excited, especially because all the clothes I scoped out just a few days earlier were now ALL on sale. I just have this big problem with spending $20 for a shirt at Target.

Then to make today great, Andrew asked me if he could plan my day.

#3 was a massage. I bug him a lot for massages so maybe this is his way of getting a day off. But I decided not to completely be a diva and told him a massage could wait :) I feel so loved, all this pampering and its not even my birthday.

Our 2nd rain! We saw a little snow on top of Big Bear after and that made us really excited.

PS: this is take 2 of trying to video the rain because Andrew was being real mature and making sounds that ruin the video, so ignore that last second of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment