Monday, October 25, 2010

Our weekend

  1. We kicked off our weekend with a movie marathon thanks to Blockbuster 3 for $10, and no thanks to Redbox(they really need to come up with a better quality movie selection). Our Picks: Backup Plan, The Killers, and 13:the conspiracy(we love our espionage, but this was too Jason Bourne copycat) -the others made me laugh my loud laugh.

  2. A couple days ago I bought this super cute white tray to go on our ottomon in the living room, and Saturday morning Andrew used it to give me breakfast in bed. What a guy :)

  3. We also studied, ALOT. 3 big tests this week and next.

  4. Sunday I was finally talked into breakfast at Coco's. I have a track record for going out to breakfast and then leaving because if i can make it, then why go out? Just my thinking... but Andrew wanted chicken fried steak, eggs, breakfast potatoes, AND a muffin so it was okay this time. Of course we shared because who in their right mind eats all of that!? and if i could just say, my muffin only had like 3.5 blueberries.

  5. We studied some more slash watched the Broncos set a new record(which i understand is a bad thing this time).

  6. Then we cooked a delish meal on our bbq because we love our bbq.

  7. We beat the Angry birds game and are currently in the market for an as equally challenging one.

  8. Really upset at CWTV.com because they are not posting the latest episodes of Gossip Girl and Nikita.


Picture of the weekend: My wonderful Mother in-love sent me a box(really cute box) of cake decorating tools! Isnt she great? Im talking Cake Boss tools here... stay tuned for cake pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment