Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Mornings

I love my mornings. When I'm older, +4 babies, and working in my profession, I'm going look back at this time with big appreciation.

Its happiness when I get to: sleep while my honey takes Chance for a walk, make breakfast to the sound of Good Morning America, enjoy my 1 cup of coffee to the fullest degree while Andrew eats his 1 egg over medium on a piece of toast, and send my hubby off to work with a kiss, loves, and a "see you later".

The afternoons are a different story...now its 10:04 am, Andrews been at work for a couple hours and all I have managed to do was box up a couple gifts to put in the mail. I guess I got a little distracted over engeneering this box so the goodies inside wont break...Andrew would be proud.

I started a new job at my job with my mom so I dont want you people to think I dont do anything all day. I'm a girl friday, really. My goal though, is to finish up my insurance school by the end of this month so I can get my license and be more of a mon-fri girl ;)

In the mean time, I have a bed to make, floors to vaccuum and bathrooms to clean. Speaking of bathrooms, I was fantasizing about an un-cluttered shower when I saw THIS:

It really makes cleaning a shower more appealing when you dont have to move around all these wet bottles.



loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment