Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Scarlett Baby Shower

This past weekend was the first of three baby showers for my oh so cute sister in love -and I have to say, I think it was a hit! I had been day dreaming for weeks about the right theme and decorations and FOOD(i say food dramatically because it was not decided until 1:30 am the day of). Here are some photos from the day, enjoy :)

a unique idea: a couples shower! i think something would have been missing if the guys werent there, they really got into the games and even took home some prizes :)
loved making the banners

andrews part in all of this

diaper cake -a game and decoration all in one

i stole this from the Brunners because its the ONLY photo of us, boo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! Thanks for reading. I definitely don't think you are a creeper (if you were then I would definitely be)!
    I'm thinking that I should probably do a post soon of all the camera info, but he's what I've got in the mean time:

    Burke takes 99% of our pictures, and does all of the editing and uploading. He uses a Canon Rebel xTi and most recently has been using the 50mm f/1.4 lens. He has others, but that's his favorite. He uploads all the pictures in photoshop and crops, fixes red eye and adjusts the colors. After that we use photobucket to host the pictures, which I think makes a big difference in the look of the pictures on your computer.
    Let me know if you have other questions: chelsea(dot)alder@gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reply it is super helpful! Its definately time I get photoshop!

    ReplyDelete