Thursday, October 13, 2011

7/16

Wow, its already week 7 of 16. Life is zooming by so I haven't had much time to give that many updates. But here is the latest:

We went to the hospital! Sure it was just an orientation type visit, but it certainly felt like a backstage pass to Disneyland. Some of the things we did were: see the floor we'll be working on, given access codes!(to the supply/medication rooms...but still cool!), lurked the medical records of current patients, saw a robot, and basically tried not to get in the way the entire time. We go back next week to begin our clinical rotations that will go until the end of the semester. Very exciting. I really cant wait to go back. After having some form of contact with a patient I feel a lot less nerviosa about patient care. This bad dad is my pass, to open doors, I felt really uncool when it wasn't working like everyone else but then I felt really cool when I had to go back later in the day to test it out again and it worked.


Other than that, Andrew is doing great! He is just the most amazing husband ever. and that is an understatement! I miss him all the time. We are both looking forward to Christmas break. He is always working hard trying to find new clients and we are so thankful how much God provides just enough every month. There are 2 big potential clients that are on our hearts big time - it would be amazing to get those jobs. So we'll see!

Today is my Friday so have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment