Thursday, October 6, 2011

On to the next thing...

We started playing with needles in class yesterday which opens up a whole new world to medications and dosages. Since I really want to be an anesthesiologist this is right up my alley. I can hardly wait until next week when we start injections! In case you were wondering, Kym and I are acquiring a nice photo repertoire for nursing school life. From curriculum to socializing with the manikins, we've got it covered.
Last night was Open House for the skills lab (pictured above) and I brought my hubby to meet my new frens. Since we hope he will be there next semester it was good for him to know what everything looks like and meet the teachers.
Okay, thats all! Well not all, but I cant talk about the rest now because I seriously have to start studying or else I am going to get fired. or a PIP. or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment