Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Party


Last night was our Student Nurses Association Christmas Party. It was another cocktail themed party, which means that I've now been to 2 cocktail parties in my lifetime. I hope there aren't anymore because I've run out of dresses. I did get a great pair of black heels out of this last one though. Is it bad that I really look forward to the food at these parties? Last nights party was delicious. My favorites were the meatballs (they were amazeballs) and the cherry tomatoes stuffed with a bacon green onion mixture brought by Natalie (I'm gunna need that recipe..). Andrew pointed out that next SNA Christmas Party he'll be finishing up his 2nd semester and I'll be finishing up my 3rd... getting ready for my last! Insane. Time is going to fly by I know it.


Study Group photo take 2 with myself, Kym, Nat, and Aly (missing Bridgette and Steph). Someday we will take a complete photo.

Tomorrow after class we're having a Potluck and I am super excited. I have been craving a beef stew, weird I know, so I signed up to bring one. Only now that really does not sound good to me, but do you know what does? Barbeque beef sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls! Which reminds me, another weird craving I have been having: coleslaw. I hate coleslaw. But for some reason BBQ beef sandwiches with coleslaw on top sound so good.

Madness. I have to get back to studying for my exam tomorrow. Last one before Finals! Then San Diego, then New Mexico for Christmas, then Ski trip!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment