Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you 2011

January

Found something new we both love and love to do together

February

Celebrated Drew's birthday with family

March

Purchased our first vehicle together

April


Celebrated my birthday at the beach

May

Became an Auntie and Uncle to sweet baby girl, Scarlett

June

Given acceptance to the RN program

July

Spent a lot of Saturday's in Newport Beach

August

Celebrated our 1 year anniversary the best way: sunning and couples massages

September

Took my craftiness to a new level when I recruited Andrew to help me build and upholster a bed

October

Found a new love for yarn wreaths and spent Halloween at home watching spooky movies

November

A few ups and downs but with the support of so many people we managed to stay in school, find amazing doctor's, and overturn previous diagnoses (insert PTL here!)

December

Ended the year with passing my first semester of Nursing school, Andrew being given acceptance to the RN program, becoming a new Auntie and Uncle to baby Elliott, and spending Christmas with my lovely in-laws in New Mexico with a couple snowy days on top.

It was a very good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment