Sunday, September 9, 2012

around here

 This semester is SO much more different then past. For Andrew, as far as studying and clinical goes, nursing 2 is not much different that nursing 1. For me, nursing 3 is a whole new world. We rotate clinical every 5 weeks and have only 1 exam each rotation. Its basically do-or-die on these exams because theres no second chance to make a better grade. Andrew has his first exam this week. I am pretty excited to see how he does. This weekend we spent a lot of time going back and forth on rationales about everything and he did super great! Between school and work, he is the worlds greatest juggler. Fact. I am so blessed by all that he does for us and it makes me feel good that I can help him study. 

Here are some photo updates of what life looks like lately. A lot of goofing and naps in between study sessions.




This is what I look like singing "Sister Christian". Oh you don't watch The Bachelor Pad? That's too bad. 


Skills Lab "date" ;)


Can you tell it is laundry day? Hideous bed. 


This hot humidity makes pretty clouds but we are ready for it to be Fall already!

No comments:

Post a Comment