Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Books

LOTS of books.


Wait until I show you my awesome rolly backpack. I must have come to the book store at the right time because everyone was super helpful. I found out which bandage scissors the teacher preferred us to use, which stethoscope was the cadillac of all stethoscopes, and plenty of warnings to keep an eye on all my stuff! Then, when I was standing in line, a 2nd semester nursing student asked me if i had a backpack to carry all of that everyday. That's right, all of those books! I then found out I was going to have to join the rolly backpack club. No way around it. I have seen those nursing students on campus before, with these office crates on wheels carrying all their books, but I didnt realize that they didnt have a choice. Tough cookies.

Really large rolly backpacks are a hot comodity and require pre-ordering online, but I found this super great alternative. It even matches our luggage! The cute swiss flag logo makes it look kind of medical-ly too! I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment