Thursday, August 4, 2011

Newlywed no more

It has been almost 1 year since my journey down the aisle and I can't even believe it. I feel so accomplished. or established. or maybe I feel so...married! Happily, of course :)

This morning I was finishing up our newlywed scrapbook and (I probably say this about every scrapbook I finish) this is definately my new favorite. Its much shorter than our dating/engaged scrapbook but I think it's due to the lack of movie ticket stubs. It's my new favorite because it's a perfect representation of all that I have ever dreamt, come true: My amazing husband whom I absolutely love doing life with, making our own traditions, starting our career phase of life, and romantic getaways! (how fun is it when you spend your first night away somewhere together because you can?!). I can't wait to show our children these books that tell our story. I want them to know us through them. I want them to know knit stockings at christmas started with our first christmas. And family vacations to Newport started with our summers together. But most of all, that we really love eachother.


I love my husband and the joy that fills my heart when I am with him <3

Flashback to where it all began: First day as BFGF. How cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment