Thursday, August 25, 2011

DIY Yarn Wreath


I dont know about you but I love decorating and projects. When I found out we were moving I got so excited I immediately started moving in mentally. Do you do that too? Well, I instantly remembered this yarn wreath project I saw one time (on a blog probably) that I had always wanted to make, so I made it. Isn't it cute? I am already thinking of all the ones I can make for different seasons. Mine is pretty simple but you can make them fancy too.

On a side note: I am sitting in the business center at our complex and the lady next to me says "So when do you go back to school?"... I sensed she thought I was in high school (which started last week) but since College is still school I told her I start next Monday and smiled. Five minutes later a school bus drives by the window (btw I didn't know school buses go through apartments??) and she says "Oh don't look now! (laughs) ... Are you looking forward to going back??" ...This time I couldnt help myself and I let her know I was in the RN program at the COLLEGE and that I was TWENTY THREE. I was nice about it but seriously, me on a school bus!? Hmph. She said I looked 16 but Id like to think I would atleast be driving myself to school at that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment