Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 1

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

me with the Nikon

My day has gone something like this:

-Woke up to hugs and kisses from my hubby & he was out the door and off to work in 30. What a guy.

-Coffee and breakfast alongside Good Morning America (you might be doing the math and realizing that GMA is 2 hours long, but those 2 hours go really fast...)

-Played around with the Nikon F100 pictured above. My MIL gifted us the camera because she's never used it. I was so excited. Did you know Jose Villa only uses film cameras? I'm hoping for this learning experience to go something like this: Me+film camera=Jose Villa-esque pictures.

-Worked on my 1 year scrapbook. I started scrapbooking our relationship when we were dating and it turned out to be this perfect 'story of us' all leading up to the day we were married. So now that I've started this hobby I am too sentimental to stop.

-Lunch with my love! I feel so lucky to be able to have lunch with him everyday.

-When 2:30-4:30 rolls around you can find me in the office. I also feel so lucky to work for my mom because, flexibilty is key with school. You know.

-For our Friday Fun, my parents want to take us out dinner to celebrate me getting into the RN program, isn't that nice?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment