Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 3

Your idea of the perfect first date

That one is tough to answer because our first date was nothing like the Bachelorette with an outrageously romantic setting (which is what I imagine most people would probably say is their idea of a 'perfect first date'). Andrew planned a lunch date after church. It was simple and sweet and most important: we got to know eachother in the real world.

Since we are married now I found that dates are an even bigger deal. My favorite dates are when Andrew plans something that makes me feel like I am on vacation. When were on vacation we always do things that we would never do at home. Things like: going to a hotel on a hot day just to order fancy drinks by the pool, renting vespas for a couple hours, and going to a new restaurant in a new area and finding a cute gelato shop.

Here is a photo from our date this weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment