Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 11

What's in your makeup bag?:

I dont know about you but I am not crazy about makeup. I am much more excited about the new Olay skin care line. If you havent tried it, you should go straight to Target and pick yourself up the anti-aging eye roller.

Back to makeup:

  1. Bare Minerals eye shadow- for obvious reasons these are great. I wore these 3 colors for our wedding and found they work for everyday too.
  2. Bare Minerals blush- again, for obvi reasons.
  3. Neutrogena mineral powder and concealer- I really think BM is great, but I could never get the swirl, tap, and sing 'happy birthday' to myself process right.
  4. Revlon lucious grow mascara

PS: I am aware I skipped Day 8 -song to match my mood- I was overthinking it and gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment