Friday, September 16, 2011

3/16

I have mentioned it before, and i'll say it again, I love crossing the weeks off til the semester is over! We just wrapped up our 3rd week and in this past week we have had our 1st skills check off, our 1st quiz in theory, and by the end of next week we will have taken our 1st exam in theory. I thought after our 1st quiz I would have a better understanding on what we are expected to know come test time, but I am still confused. I feel like I could study my little heart out and still be unprepared for the exam. I decided it's the way questions are asked and the answers that are provided. 3/4 of the answers are pretty logical and maybe all right, but only 1 is the best answer. So what I really need to do is become an excellent test taker.

Okay thats all the school-talk I have so here is what else we've been up to! (again, via instagram because I keep forgetting my camera)


Andrew moved into a new office. He loves that he has a perfect view of all the planes landing at Bermuda Dunes Airport. I love that it's so much closer to home which makes it easier to bring him lunch on the days that I can. All he needs is a sign to let everyone know he's there!

This one is pretty self-explanatory. The doctor told me theres nothing wrong with my vision but my allergies are causing a problem with my vision. So I got some prescription eye drops. I really cant be bothered waiting for my allergies to clear up so I got a pair of glasses too. Can I just say that I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a pair of glasses. It really didn't help having the saleswoman hovering over me too. I really wanted to give up and try again another day but having her right there made it impossible to bail.

This is just a picture of what most nights look like. I love when 5 o'clock rolls around. There is nothing better than relaxing while cooking and sipping on some wine (or in this case, a skinny girl margarita). I try to take pictures of all the fun things I make but this week it either didn't happen or the photo didn't do it justice :)

Even when he is super sick, he is super cute. When he picked up his prescription he picked up some Airborne for me. What a guy. :)

Yesterday I brought in all of our fall decorations from the garage. I loved seeing it this morning. I cant decide what to put in the birdcage though... I really want to put a scary crow (not to be confused with scare-crow) but I think I need to wait until we are in October for that.

One last thing: Look at my adorable baby niece. We bought her this dress a while ago when she was too tiny to fit, but this morning my brother sent us this picture. I died. She is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment