Sunday, September 4, 2011

An almost normal weekend

Well I can't believe my life these days. From moving to being in nursing school, it all feels so surreal. My theory teacher asks everyday if we feel like nursing students yet and my answer is always "no". And everyday Andrew and I thank our lucky stars we finally feel like we're "home". Lots of changes to get used to and I had no idea how disconnected from real life I would feel or how much I miss my love. This weekend has been so great because I feel like I got to reconnect with my lovebug and even relax. We spontaneously went to PF Changs on Friday and it was so nice just to sit with him and look at eachother and talk about anything BUT school. Confession 1: I kind of talk his ear off about school these days. He wont admit but I know its true. Confession 2: I haven't taken a photo with a real camera since Tuesday, sad habit I have going on, so here are a bunch of photos from our weekend via Instagram.
We spent a little bit of our afternoon by the pool on Saturday.
Woke up super early this morning and were not motivated to make breakfast or coffee.
This is how gorgeous the sunrise was this morning!
I did say this was an almost normal weekend...
Well, thats all the update I have for you now. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment