Friday, November 25, 2011

"It's Black Friday, Black Friday"

That was our theme song today. I can thank Kohl's commercial for that. We planned on getting up early to see all the crazies out at 4 am (no real interest in deals, just the crazies) but someone hit the snooze button (someone also told that someone to do so)(that someone was me). So we ended up sleeping in and taking our sweet time to hit up our stores. We learned something really important too: that it was a great idea! There was seriously no one at the mall or Target from 8-11. Lucky for us!


We thought it would be smart to take the zippy car for easier parking and it was a good thing too. I was so proud of my little box.


We also thought it necessary to take a picture of this bad dad.

After a busy day we came home and... wrapped presents! I just love Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment