Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving/Black Friday

Happy Thanksgiving! This is Andrew and I in front of our festive wreath. As you can see we are home for the holiday. We decided to break the rules and spend the holiday together, just us. When I say "we" I really mean "I"...it's no secret who the rule breaker is. Don't get me wrong, this isn't what every holiday looks like in the future, but I have always treasured the idea of spending the holiday together like this. Plus being around non gluten-free food would of been toture. We have loved our Thanksgiving. Yummy food, comfy clothes, football (that's for Andrew) and tons of relaxation. I don't think we've been this relaxed since our honeymoon. It's really nice too since we plan on doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow. Never have we been out on Black Friday. I just want to see what all the hype is.


We already started our Christmas shopping this week and we may or may not have gotten a little distracted when we spotted these comfys for our toesies.


We got right back on track though, almost done too! I can't wait for Christmas.

Hope everyone had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment