Friday, November 18, 2011

It's official

Acceptance letter, can't wait to see that official one from the mail!

He's in! First came the provisional acceptance letter, then came the entrance exam, then came the results. I may or may not have screamed like a banshee jumping up and down. If Andrew could blog he would agree to that. Boy to see that smile of his was amazing! He's been under a worry cloud the past 10 days that lead up to the entrance exam, especially the past 24 hours waiting for the results. Now he can really celebrate!!!! I am just so happy for him because no one deserves this more. The feeling that comes along with getting into a program like this feels like life is finally starting. There's nothing more exciting for me to see that first hand too. He is so smart, so bright, so caring, and his goals in nursing are so big I really believe he's going to make a big difference. It's no secret that I am also super excited about the fact for the next 3 semesters we are going to share this adventure!

Now if he could just come home so I can hug him one hundred thousand more times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment