Monday, January 23, 2012

| The Brunners

It's no secret how much I love these 3. If we lived closer the pages of my blog would be filled with photos of them, for sure! Scarlett is 8 months old already and still the most precious thing ever. I love how she is today, but I can't wait until the day she remembers me (thats not bad to say right?). She lets me hold her for a while, but I think she likes me better when I dance and sing to Taylor Swift. I would probably do anything to see that sweet smile of hers. Okay enough about how I feel, I know you just want to see pictures!







It was hard to not get a good photo of them, they are so natural. Plus my sister is a total babe! The wind and sunlight are totally her friend.

We had the best time at "Scarlett's Playhouse", can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment