Sunday, January 22, 2012

HB

This weekend we drove out to Huntington Beach to spend time with family. I knew my mom was already here when I saw the long line of luggage. She is very proud of her preparedness :).


Then we saw another friendly face...


...and another!


Happy feet!


Every visit she is learning something new! So proud of my baby niece!


I am probably turning into an even more annoying camera person, but I just LOVE taking pictures. Emphasis on LOVE. So I was pretty excited to have all new models over the weekend. They even obliged when I asked to take their photos non candidly. We planned to go to the beach but the weather wasn't agreeing with us so we made the most of the park and the patio. Here are my parents. They still have that young-love look don't they?



Stay tuned for another post with photos from Scott, Carolyn, and Scarlett's session! I am kind of obsessed with how cute they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment