Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Caution Tape

taken from the KPSP local 2 website
Just when I warned you my life was boring my parents neighbors decided to have a gun fight. My parents live no where near the ghetto, but have become very familiar with the sheriffs department patrolling their cul de sac. See the house in the middle of the bottom photo? (cutest one on the block, I think) Total criminals! I am pretty sure they are drug dealers but I cant confirm. Anyway, after many a drug busts and crashing into 3 cars in the middle of the night (including mine!), they still shock the neighborhood. I dont know how we didnt hear all the commotion, but basically the woman was shot by a man, the man shot himself, when he didnt die he fled the scene, she went to the ER, he drove himself to the ER. I think everyones okay. I hope this means their moving.
PS: Our cars made all the pictures & we were on the news for .5 seconds. Andrew really wishes he had put his 'Picasso Pools & Landscape' sign on the passenger side door. He says "free advertising!". I really wanted to give my rendition of 'hide your kids, hide your wife' but I never got the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment