Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pre-Nursing & Premature


I have really been enjoying this laxidasical summer of mine, but it's time to kick it into high gear. So far my RN journey has been really unorganized and I blame the schools website. I mean have you seen it? I would really like to get my hands on that page. I just found out yesterday that there is a ton of stuff to do 2 weeks before I thought I was supposed to do it. I have a feeling everyone else is in the same boat as me because the nurse asked me to pass the word along since she has only heard from a couple other students. Time feels like its dragging by til the first day of school so I look forward to all this prep work in the meantime :)

In other news, I got an ipad! Pretty neat except for it means that my laptop officially bit the dust. Seems crazy, I mean i've only had it for 6 years. Andrew calls it maxipad. So gross. It's quite the show stopper, it even made me some new friends with these old guys at Panera this morning. John let me know that since we're friends he'll be sure to say hi to me when he sees me which totally ruins my plan of being invisible to the world. I think I need a new coffee shop.

And now, a picture of the cutest diaper bag in the world:

A little premature but I cant help myself. If I keep this up I am going to have baby Fulkerson moved in before I am even pregnant. What is it, 3 more years? Ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment