Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Baby

I realized a very important part of our blog is missing. Her name is Chance and she is the lovee of our lives. We adopted her from my parents when she was 3 but I feel like shes always been our baby. She is a Golden Retriever/Chow which makes for an interesting personality. She is such a lover and cuddler but she is also quite stubborn and bossy. In public we hear lots of 'awes' followed by 'your so handsome!'. I still havent figured out how to inform someone its she without sounding snooty. My favorite is when people call her "Chancy". I never in my life thought of that nickname but for some reason everyone says it. My MIL loves her alot and sent her a gift card to Petsmart so do you know what I bought today? Pink bows. I decided we needed to put an end to this gender confusion at the dog park. This picture is for you Momma J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment