Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 30

A photograph of yourself + three good things that have happened in the past:






Having fun while Andrew figures out the water feature



1. Finding and marrying my soulmate!
2. Having my dream of going to Africa become a reality. From that, God has shown me my purpose and passion in life and I feel so blessed to know what it is. It's even better that my husband shares that same passion!
3. Getting into the RN program. Again, one of Gods promises for my life that has become a reality and I couldnt be more thankful.



So now the blog challenge is over and I have been debating on whether I needed another challenge or if I can continue updates on my own. This kind of feels like taking the training wheels off. Maybe if I give you a fair warning that my life is kind of boring and routine-y then my attempt at a post will surpass all expecations.



I sound so dramatic, see you tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment